E-commerce News Weekly Roundup Week 4 (September 26-1st)
Don’t miss this week’s e-commerce trends with our Weekly Roundup series, check out the hottest news in the industry.
- Unilever is leading the way for the C2E initiative with the launch of their exclusive employee shop, Unishop, powered by aCommerce Member.Shop Platform. Learn more about the features and importance of B2E (Business to Employee) here.
- As the social commerce trends keep growing, Facebook is launching new tools for more customized purchasing experiences with Whatsapp integration to continue to grow its market share. Read more about the collaboration here.
- Infinix, a Hong Kong-based smartphone company had made it to the top best-selling brand in Indonesia, and overall, tech companies are still dominating the SoutheastAsia market. Find out more data on the top 10 best-selling brands in our recent BrandIQ report here.
- To increase its presence in Latin America, Shopee is looking to expand its market to Chile and Columbia. Read more about the expansion here.
- A loyalty program for an online marketplace is not only a discount but how can a brand provide the best-customized customer experience for their online shoppers. Learn more about different methods for customer loyalty programs to increase return customers and drive revenue here.