- New trends are emerging in China’s tech sector in 2020, especially in light of the developing coronavirus outbreak. With users older than 41 increasing their internet usage by 14% compared to last year. Read the key trends here
- HOMA2, a Malaysian platform that offers building material and home finished products, disclosed plans to raise about $567,000 from investors to expand their Yellow Box as part of their sustainability plan, read more here
- More and more Thai companies are starting to see data as assets and prioritize its usage throughout the organization. See how Thai companies can pave their way into the data driven digital world here.
- Last year, the Thai e-commerce sector increased by 83%, valued at 300 billion baht as a result of the lockdown. Read more about the positive impact covid had on the online marketplaces here.
- Online purchasing has evolved into the new normal and Thailand’s e-commerce business is anticipated to increase by double digits in 2021. Find out more about what’s behind the SEA ecommerce growth here.
- In Thailand, Dyson has made a significant jump with this week’s 4th compared to last week’s 142nd. And Adidas claimed this week’s top spot in the Philippines. Read more insights on how these top brands are performing in SEA here.
Did you miss anything? Check out all the news and latest e-commerce trends here: https://trends.acommerce.asia/